The amazing Roselady over at Diapeepees put me in contact with a media rep for the Lilly Diabetes/Disney collaboration. I mentioned in our email conversation that I have a lot of friends who would love to get their hands on one of the Coco books for their children and asked her when they would be sent out to the pediatric endocrinologists. Well, she responded by saying that they were on their way out, and would I like her to send me some extras for my friends?
Um, YES!! And just to add how wonderful this rep is, she OVERNIGHTED them to me via FedEx!
So, my dear, sweet DOC...I have a giveaway for you. I have FIVE (yes, count 'em, FIVE!) "Coco and Goofy's Goofy Day" books to share with you!
How awesome is that? Thank you Lilly Diabetes and Disney!
Here are the rules:
Leave me a comment before midnight on Sunday, July 31st. Please include your first name. Comments left without a name will be eliminated.
To earn extra entries (post a separate comment for each):
- Share a link to this contest on Facebook. Then, leave me an additional comment to let me know.
- Blog about this contest. Then, leave me an additional comment containing a link to your blog.
- No duplicate comments are allowed. Duplicate comments will be eliminated.
- Winners will be selected via random draw at http://www.random.org/.
- Winners' names will be posted here on this blog on Monday, August 1st.
- After winners' names are posted, winners will have 48 hours to send a message to me at firstname.lastname@example.org If I do not hear from a winner within 48 hours, I will select a new winner.